HPO On Demand™ Series is a professional development series designed for campus-based professional and student admins who want immediate access to the latest topics on hazing prevention.
Single Registration: $100 per year
Immediate access for campus-based professionals and student administrators.
One-hour sessions on demand.
Earn a badge for every completed session.
Group Registration: $75/person per year
Receive a 25% off discount by purchasing for a group of 2 or more. Discounts automatically applied.
Yearly group subscription $75.00 per person.
HPO ON DEMAND WEBINARS:
- Building Up Without Tearing Down
- 365 Hazing Prevention
- The Role of Mentoring in Hazing Prevention
- Now is the Time for Change: A Research-Based Approach to Hazing Prevention for Culturally-Based Fraternal Organizations (CBFOs)
- The Importance of an Interdisciplinary Approach to Hazing Prevention/Intervention
- Planning for National Hazing Prevention Week
- Creating Your Prevention Plan
- What Parents Need to Know
Presented by: Chad Ellsworth
Presented by: Kara Miller, M.Ed & Logan Davis
Presented by: Dr. Ron Binder
Presented by: Suzette Walden Cole and Rasheed Ali Cromwell, J.D.
Presented by: Tracy Maxwell
Presented by: Sarah Wild
Presented by: Tijuana Julian, Ph.D. and Mark Fisher
Presented by: Lianne Kowiak & Emily Pualwan