HPO On Demand offers “on demand” access to the latest topics on hazing prevention, delivered by some of the leading speakers and practitioners in our field. Topics are designed for campus-based professionals and student administrators. New offerings are being added throughout the year.
Single Registration: $100 per year
Immediate access for campus-based professionals and student administrators.
One-hour sessions on demand.
Earn a badge for every completed session.
Group Registration: $75/person per year
Receive a 25% off discount by purchasing for a group of 2 or more. Discounts automatically applied.
Yearly group subscription $75.00 per person.
HPO ON DEMAND WEBINARS:
- Building Up Without Tearing Down
- 365 Hazing Prevention
- The Role of Mentoring in Hazing Prevention
- Now is the Time for Change: A Research-Based Approach to Hazing Prevention for Culturally-Based Fraternal Organizations (CBFOs)
- The Importance of an Interdisciplinary Approach to Hazing Prevention/Intervention
- Planning for National Hazing Prevention Week
- Creating Your Prevention Plan
- Coming Soon What Parents Need to Know
Presented by: Chad Ellsworth
Presented by: Kara Miller, M.Ed & Logan Davis
Presented by: Dr. Ron Binder
Presented by: Suzette Walden Cole and Rasheed Ali Cromwell, J.D.
Presented by: Tracy Maxwell
Presented by: Sarah Wild
Presented by: Tijuana Julian, Ph.D. and Mark Fisher
Presented by: Lianne Kowiak & Emily Pualwan